MEDICAL LEGAL PARTNERSHIP
The Be Well Berks Medical Legal Partnership (MLP) program, a collaboration between Reading Hospital and MidPenn Legal Services funded by the Be Well Berks Grant Program, provides free civil-legal advice and representation to low-income patients facing health-harming legal needs
Meet Our Team
Molly I. Sanders, Esq., Managing Attorney – Molly received her B.S. in Social Sciences from the University of Pennsylvania before attending law school at the University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law. Prior to joining the MLP team, Molly worked at Tinovsky Law Firm in Trevose, PA, Safe Berks in Reading, PA, and as a Guardian ad Litem for the County of Berks Dependency Court.
For more information regarding the Medical Legal Partnership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY MLP Managing Attorney, Molly I. Sanders, Esq.
- Sep 3, 2019 Utilities
- Aug 1, 2019 Medicare and Medicaid – What is the Difference?
- Jul 11, 2019 Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence
- Jun 11, 2019 Foreclosures
- May 10, 2019 Disability - SSDI or SSI?
- Apr 3, 2019 TANF & SNAP
- Apr 3, 2019 CONSIDERING RENTING? TAKE THESE STEPS BEFORE SIGNING A LEASE
- Apr 3, 2019 THE EVICTION PROCESS – WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW